Friday, April 10, 2009

Heartbeat!!

My heart is broken into pieces but let it be!!!
It seems like I even enjoy the feel of pain in my heart for you.
My tears are pricesless for you,
I won't stop it anymore.
I don't know I love to cry for you.
It makes me feel good,
seems like I share the rhythm of the heartbeat with you,
tears flow carelessly on my cheek,
no one to wipe it away,
whenever I remember you and your laughter,
When the hope dies,
when the road is empty & dark,
when you are alone & no one is there to hold your hand,
Always remember that I'm always there for you no matter what.

I really miss you and your random calls. I'm dying to hear your laughter.

2 comments:

  1. Life is Sometimes made of
    the Small moments of contentment...,
    You find in the quiet corners
    of your Day.

    [when you are alone & no one is there to hold your hand,
    Always remember that I'm always there for you no matter what]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chao, reallly Hi-Fi . i can't understand a single..so cant comment..Sorry my sis..

    ReplyDelete