Saturday, April 3, 2010

Monsterous March......

In a monsterous march a monster came like a merciless hurricane and sway away her life saying that he is lost in her love...there starts his monsterous love story....

What  life would look like without having anyone to hurt you? Life become more beautiful while enjoying the pain and suffer....

I never wish to have a life having no one to hurt me and suffering through the pain in a melancholy night ...

The taste of such night where everything seems a question to you without seeking any answer..everything seems an end without any begining.....

I always see the lost of you and a vacuum in heart trying to fill with droplets of tears in such melancholy nights though I found today another meaning without having you besides me to enjoy the taste of a beautiful  night filled  with pain & hurt....

My heart is no more empty today...It has lots of things to filled with except the love I had for you which I denied to possess anymore...

I'm a proud owner of a heart filled with emptiness, nothingness, hurt, pain and suffer which will never leave me with a vacuum in my life like you left me....

Let the monsterous march revisit...
Let the scorching moonlit burn me every nights,
Let the droplets of tears wet my eyes at its whim
I no longer live unhappily...

No comments:

Post a Comment