Thursday, December 31, 2009

Memories of 2009!!

The year 2009 is an eventful year for me though I faced many trouble in my personal life. Year begins with good note and it brings lots of good people in my life. Among them my best friend Priya is one of them. We met only once in a meeting held in Vasant Vihar 2 years from now and almost forgotten of each others existence but we met again because God seems to know that we three are lost bird in the boundless sky which needs to be bring together in one place.

Though I was living for years in Delhi there was hardly few friends who can accept me as the person I'm. I was tried of searching for those friends who can accept the real me. That's how I found my friends Shreema and Priya. They are not classmates, batch mate or don't belong to the same place. We are just destined to meet someday. I think my life become so complete because of my two friends. There was hardly a day we have not talked to each other and sometime our male friends would joke to us that our boyfriends must be very insecure of our friendship.

Evening walk with Shreema and Lanleima in the DU garden was the most important task for us in the last three years. Whether it is raining or extremely hot, we don't care. We still have to find time in the evening and go for the walk. Of course, our talk and discussion was more important than walk. Today, Shreema and me are able to take part an active role in any social occasions because of our random and directionless discussion in the DU garden. We have ideas which are unacceptable to the people around and to the society but somewhat we are able to make a platform for our unacceptable thoughts today. Shreema left for her lectureship job in Manipur and it seems that I'm almost deserted and there will be no one to discuss our wild ideas but fortunately Priya came on our way and here we, three musketeers are enjoying our God given friendship. I pray that this coming year will nourish our friendship with more love and care for each other.

Other than my two friends I have also found an elder brother & a best buddy whose name I do not want to write for many reasons but I'm thankful to God for sending him on my way. I'm so thankful to him for understanding me so well and for taking care of me all the time. I'm also sorry for being so childish at time and making him so irritated. Sorry for waking you up in the late night and crying and complaining over the phone for all those things which meant nothing to my life. You truly said I'm still a kid who hasn’t seen the world enough. Thanks for guiding & protecting me all the time.

The most beautiful gift of this year is my nephew. Though I got only few days to stay with my nephew, it was an incredible moment for me and I'm dying to meet him again to see his head banging dance in the tune of the mobile ring tones.

Needless to say I also had to go through many troubles and had to spend sleepless night due to personal problems and lost of a good friend. Yes, I have to agree one thing in life that only thing which is constant is life is the change. With time everything changes, even the person and the relations. That's how some relation just become meaningless and non-existent. I have also learnt to accept the change to move ahead in life. He was everything for me for some years and today I don't even want to count him as a stranger in my life. The courtesy he has given to me was good enough to forget and dump all those memories I had about him. As I'm not among those who hold in the past and pull myself down to waste the beautiful moments I may have in future.
With the end of the year it took away an important person in my life. My grandmother suddenly demised due to cancer and she hardly lived one month after spending few days in hospital. I could not do anything for her and not even got time to attend all the rituals. But I'm thankful to God for giving me few days to meet her before she took her last breath.


I’m thanking to the unseen divine for all things he has given to me and I’m just praying to God that the coming year bring all the happiness to my love ones. My wish for this year will be to begin a new life with full of meaningful work and commitments....!!

No comments:

Post a Comment